D & D Pest Control uses the most up to date Pest Control technology products available, proven to be the safest effective solutions possible. We insure every effort is made to protect human life, domestic pets and the environment.
We provide one time, monthly, quarterly, pest management programs to meet your pest problems. D & D Pest Control offer a money back guarantee with a complete Termidor termite treatment.
Our services include - Cockroach, Flea, Fly, Bed Bug, Fire Ant, Mosquito, Rodent, Moisture, Termite, Spider and Wasps & Hornet control, Honey bee removal, Snake Removal, Small animal relocation, Powder Post Beetles, Wood Bores.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Termite Control
- Home Inspections
- Flea Control - One Year Flea Guarantee
- Fly & Mosquito Control
- Crawlspace Moisture Control
- Termite reports ( WDI Reports)
Professional Associations & Certifications
- President of the Kinston / Lenoir County Home Builders Association - 2011
- Kinston, New Bern, Greenville, Havelock, Vanceboro, Winterville, Farmville, Snow Hill, LaGrange, Pink Hill, RIchlands, Trenton, Oriental, Reelsboro, Grifton, Ayden, Dover, Cove city, Jacksonville, Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach
- American Express, Cash Only, Credit Terms Available, Debit Cards, Diner's Club, Discover, Financing Available, Google Checkout, MasterCard, Money Orders, PayPal, Personal Checks, VISA
|City||Kinston , NC|
|Address||2065 Marion Ln.|
|Phone Number||(252) 523-8255|
President of the Kinston / Lenoir County Home Builders Association 2011 (www.kinstonhba.com)
License General Contractor
License Home Inspector
License Structural Pest Control
- I would not recommend this business
I made two appointments with the Greenville office. On the first appointment I took off work early. When they had not arrived after 20 minutes of the appointed time I called them. The reply was that the driver had gone to Vanceboro instead of Williamston. Wondered at the time how you could get this mixed up. But everyone makes mistakes and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Set up the next appointment for November 25th at 9 in the morning. Talked to the owner and he said he would be the one coming out. Took the day off for this one. After 20 minutes of waiting I called and the owner said is this the 25th? I have to go to Greenville and after that.....at this point I told him to forget it that I was through. He said well Ok. No apology just ok. For all I know they may do excellent work when they arrive on site. To their credit very polite on phone and seemed knowledgeable.
|Overall rating||Not rated|
- I would recommend this business
- On time, professional.
Solved our ant problem - excellent job, highly recommend.
|Value for money||Great savings.|
|Service & support|